Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Samsung Galaxy S 4 with Snapdragon 800, which is now slated for Europe in the next coming weeks. Then we go through the Microsoft Surface 2 and the new features that it’ll include. We later shift focus to BlackBerry and their status as a company in the next coming months. We then talk about a new prototype of the iPhone being tested with a larger display. Verizon is next as pre-orders of the Galaxy Note III and Galaxy Gear have begun. We end today’s show talking about the Samsung Galaxy Gear and its compatibility with other smartphones.
All this and more after the break.
– Snapdragon 800 Galaxy S 4 coming to Europe
– Surface 2 rumored to finally introduce “Power Cover” with extended battery
– WSJ: BlackBerry will most likely be sold by November
– Reports of larger iPhone resurface; could have six-inch screen
– Verizon starts pre-orders of the Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear tomorrow
– Samsung talks Galaxy Gear compatibility; will non-Samsung smartphones ever work?