By Jaime Rivera | September 4, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about IFA’s first batch of announcements with Sony’s Xperia Z1 and the new Cyber-shot QX camera lenses. Then we talk about how Google accidentally leaked the LG Nexus 5 in one of their videos. HTC is next as their revenues keep falling this month again. We later go through the sales performance of the Moto X outside the United States. We end today’s show talking about Samsung, their Galaxy Note 3, their Galaxy Gear, and their Galaxy Note 10.1. Make sure you watch all our hands coverage of everything that’s happening at IFA.
All this and more after the break.
- Watch all our hands-on videos here
- Sony announces Xperia Z1, Cyber-shot QX-series lens-style cameras
- Google’s KitKat statue unveiling just leaked the Nexus 5 on video
- HTC revenues continue to slide in August financial figures
- Moto X prices seem to be dropping just weeks after its release
- Samsung launches Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Gear smartwatch, new Galaxy Note 10.1