By Jaime Rivera | September 2, 2013 8:37 PM
That’s right, it’s about that time for IFA 2013 to happen, and you can bet we’ll be covering every inch of the show floor in Berlin. This has historically been the event for phablets, and a couple of other surprises. Whether it’s LG, HTC, Sony or Samsung, there is a lot to expect from this event in both old and new categories. One of these new and emerging categories is the smart watch, and we know the Samsung Galaxy Gear will be a device we’ll be covering extensively.
Make sure you share your thoughts and predictions on what you expect to see at this event as well, and stay tuned for tons of coverage starting this Wednesday with our live Roundtable of what’s happening on the show floor.
- LG G Pad 8.3 announced before IFA
- HTC One Max reveals its fingerprint scanner?
- Sony Honami leaked pictures are finally high-quality
- Sony Honami Mini leaked in this photo?
- Samsung Galaxy Gear prototype pictures leaked
- Samsung Galaxy Note III face shows up in white