iPhone 5S carrier support, Galaxy Gear companion app, HTC Fetch & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about some of the screenshots leaked of the Galaxy Gear companion app for Samsung devices, aside from some more revealing patents of a future Motorola smart watch. We later talk about the Sony Honami and the first leaked gallery of the phone. The iPhone 5S is next as we have some carrier support information to back the name now. Intel surprised our radar after that since it seems they want to go into the smartphone business. We end today’s show talking about the new HTC Fetch and HTC Mini+, even though we debate their functionality.
All this and more after the break.
– Screenshots of Galaxy Gear smatwatch companion app leak
– Motorola patents multi-display, eye-tracking smartwatch
– Sony Honami leaked pictures are finally high-quality
– iPhone 5S name gets carrier support
– An Intel-branded smartphone? FCC filing sure seems to reveal as much
– HTC intros new smartphone accessories: Fetch, Mini+