By Jaime Rivera | August 28, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Sony’s “camera lens” alternatives and their insane price tag. We later talk about the HTC One Max and some possible options for fingerprint scanning technology. Microsoft is up next as new reports talk about a merger between Windows Phone 8 and Windows RT. Then we go through a batch of Apple rumors that include the iWatch and even a possible iPad launch on September 10th. We end today’s show talking about the LTE Nexus 7 reaching Europe, aside from the recent price drop to just $199 of the Nexus 4.
All this and more after the break.
- Prices rumored for Sony “lens camera” accessories
- HTC One Max leak shows software support for fingerprint scanner
- HTC cooking-up its own smartphone platform?
- Windows Phone and Windows RT to be unified by Microsoft, claims rumor
- New support arrives for idea of 2014 iWatch launch
- Maybe Apple will have new iPads on the agenda September 10
- European retailers already selling LTE-enabled 2013 Nexus 7
- Google Nexus 4 discount: grab one “for 25% off or more”