By Jaime Rivera | August 23, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about AT&T’s launch of the Moto X, the HTC One mini and even the LG Optimus G Pro. We later talk about the Moto X specifically, when to expect it on other carriers, and how much it’ll cost you to get the wooden back. Then we talk about Apple’s acquisition of Embark, and what this means to maps on iOS. Windows Phone is next as we discover that GDR3 will most likely bring Notifications, and we also discover Nokia’s Bittersweet Shimmer, which is not funny. We end today’s show talking about Steve Ballmer’s confirmation that he’ll retire from Microsoft, and what this means to the company.
All this and more after the break.
- Steve Ballmer stepping down as Microsoft CEO within the year
- Motorola Moto X and HTC One Mini now available on AT&T, LG Optimus G Pro too
- Moto X review: an Android for the average Joe
- HTC One Mini Review
- LG Optimus G Pro Review
- Motorola talks Moto X availability for additional carriers
- Moto X wooden back premium pricing seemingly uncovered
- Apple’s latest acquisition should help bring mass transit info to Maps
- Windows Phone Notification Center reportedly included in GDR3
- Nokia Lumia “Bittersweet Shimmer” GDR3 software package leaked?