By Jaime Rivera | August 15, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Nokia Amber update, and the devices that can get it. We later go through the sad news that Google has once-again blocked Microsoft’s YouTube app for Windows Phone 8. Next we go through the red HTC One, which is launching exclusive to just one carrier, aside from some leaks of a project HTC had to allow you to customize your phone. We continue with some Sony Honami rumors that include 4K video recording. We end today’s news talking about the possible launch dates of iOS 7, aside from Apple’s NFC patent.
All this and more after the break.
- Nokia Amber update heads out to Lumia handsets
- Not again: Google blocking Microsoft’s new Windows Phone YouTube app
- Red HTC One coming to the States tomorrow
- HTC could have brought Moto X customizations to Windows Phone
- White Sony Honami pictured in the wild
- Sony Honami could be capable of shooting 4K video
- Apple’s got a new NFC patent – finally coming to iOS devices?
- Countdown to iOS 7: timetable leaked for path to public release