By Jaime Rivera | August 13, 2013 8:49 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Moto X and how Guy Kawasaki has confirmed that the phone will be sold in the Google Play Store, though not in the way that you think. Then we move to some Google Play Store bugs for those of you that get the horrible “package file invalid” issues lately, since you’re not alone. New Nexus 7 tablets are also plagued with bugs recently and we go through Google’s stand on the issue. We then talk about HTC and their reported plans for more or less Windows Phone devices. We end today’s show talking about Microsoft and how its getting sued by investors over the poor sales of the Surface.
All this and more after the break.
- Moto X destined for sales in the Google Play Store
- No, it’s not just you: Google confirms Play Store “package file invalid” issue
- New Nexus 7 running up against multi-touch, GPS glitches
- Will we ever see another HTC Windows Phone model?
- Investors sue Microsoft over misleading claims of Surface sales performance
If you’re having trouble catching this video here, you can also watch it on our YouTube channel.