Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about how HTC is now joining forces with Robert Downey Jr. for its new marketing campaign. We also talk about the leaked press renders of the HTC One Max. BlackBerry is next as apparently their new strategy is to see if they can sell the company. We’ve got some leaked specs of the Samsung Galaxy Note III and some new features are promising. AllThingsD confirms that Apple’s future iPhone event will begin on September 10th. We end today’s show talking about Sony’s new idea of bringing high-end camera accessories for their Xperia line-up.
All this and more after the break.
– HTC recruits Robert Downey Jr. for “The Change” marketing campaign
– Early HTC One Max press render gets leaked
– BlackBerry “strategic alternatives” decision pushes company towards possibility of sale
– Samsung Galaxy Note III rumors keep clashing over hardware specs
– Apple September 10 event rumored for iPhone unveiling
– Sony’s high-end add-on smartphone cameras revealed in leaked pics