Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about how NVIDIA’s CEO has begun teasing the future of Microsoft’s Surface tablets. Samsung is next as “confirmed” reports say that the Galaxy Note III will launch with Android 4.3. New leaks also talk about a possible change in manufacturer for the future Nexus 10. Then we go through some new reports that the future Nexus smartphone will be made by Motorola. We end todays’ show talking the new ads that have reached Google Maps.
All this and more after the break.
- NVIDIA CEO teases the second-generation Surface
- Samsung Galaxy Note III might ship with Android 4.3
- New leak questions who’s really making the new Nexus 10
- Rumors return to Motorola for next Nexus smartphone
- Google Maps pushes “relevant” local ads on Android, iOS
If you’re having trouble catching our video here, you can always watch it on our YouTube channel.