Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Google Play Music All Access, which is now available in 9 more countries in Europe. We later talk about MixBit, which is the new invention behind the founders of YouTube. NVIDIA tablets are next as 2014 teases some Tegra 5 processors and tablets from the company running them. We later talk about the Sony Honami that’s slated for IFA, and which is apparently going to be named the Sony Xperia i1. We end today talking about the possible retail price of Google Glass.
All this and more after the break.
- Google Play Music All Access goes live in more countries
- Mixbit is a Vine alternative created by the founders of YouTube
- Two NVIDIA Android tablets rumored for 2014; one with a next-gen Tegra 5
- Sony Honami to be dubbed the Xperia i1, teased in purple
- Google Glass could be significantly less expensive for its commercial launch
If you have trouble watching the video here, you can always catch it on our YouTube channel.