By Jaime Rivera | August 7, 2013 9:00 PM
We apologize for the late upload due to some technical difficulties that just got solved.
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Google’s Android Device Manager, which just went public for all markets. Microsoft follows with an announcement of their Bing app suite for Windows Phone 8, though with some boring services. Whatsapp is next as the company has reached 300 Million users and is now offering voice messaging. Samsung’s 384GB storage chip takes the spotlight next, even though it’s hard to tell when we’ll get it. We end today’s show talking about the LG G2, our first impressions, and the reasons why you should buy it or skip it.
All this and more after the break.
- LG announces the G2
- LG G2 hands-on (Video)
- LG G2 vs. Samsung Galaxy S 4 (Video)
- LG G2 QuickWindow case hands-on (Video)
- Android Device Manager goes active – get your track on
- Microsoft launches new Bing app suite for Windows Phone 8
- Whatsapp reaches 300M users, launches voice messaging to celebrate
- Samsung develops mobile chip with 384GB of storage