Obama vetoes iPhone ban, Galaxy Note III event dates, HTC One Max photo & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Samsung’s Unpacked event which is already scheduled for IFA in Berlin, and where we expect to see the Samsun Galaxy Note III. The HTC One Max is up next as we finally see the device in leaked photos. LG’s G2 event is just days away and we have a leaked user manual, which reveals a couple of things from the final product. Spotify takes the spotlight next as the company is launching a new Browser feature that brings you curated playlists. We end today’s news talking about how the Obama administration has vetoed the ITC ban on the iPhone 4 and iPad 2.
All this and more after the break.
– Samsung schedules next Unpacked event; get ready for the Galaxy Note III
– HTC One Max leaked in photo with 5.9-inch display
– LG G2 leaked manual reveals nano-SIM slot, no fingerprint scanner
– Curated playlists reach Spotify for iOS and Android
– Obama administration vetoes ITC ban on the iPhone 4 and iPad 2
If you have trouble watching the video here, you can always catch it on our YouTube channel.