Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the fact that it seems that the Nokia Lumia 1020 has not sold as well as we expected. Still, there are rumors of the company working on its own Windows RT tablet, even though these rumors aren’t quite new. ASUS follows as the company’s Chairman doesn’t seem happy at all with Windows RT and is planning to not offer it on future tablets. The Samsung Exynos processor follows, as there are some benchmark realities to talk about. We end today’s show talking about some leaks of the Amazon Kindle Fire line-up for 2013, even though we’re not excited.
All this and more after the break.
– Should we already be concerned by low Nokia Lumia 1020 interest?
– Nokia testing Windows RT tablet with Snapdragon 800?
– ASUS chairman not happy with Windows RT
– Samsung accused of misleading GS4 benchmark optimizations
– Samsung could be making a true eight-cores-at-once Exynos
– Rumored Kindle Fire HD refresh specs sound pretty high-end