By Jaime Rivera | July 29, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about iOS 7 beta 4 and the leaks that it reveals. The Moto X is next as we see it teased in green, aside from some reports of it being sold this week. AT&T and HTC is next as we see some leaked press renders of the HTC One mini. Samsung later makes the news because it seems they’ll be building a new kind of tablet. We end today’s show by talking about the iPhone 5C that got leaked recently as the cheaper iPhone variant.
All this and more after the break.
- iOS 7 beta 4 drops, brings with it evidence for iPhone 5S fingerprint scanner
- Latest Moto X developments: new Motorola teaser, phone spotted in green
- Moto X sales might start as soon as this week
- AT&T HTC One Mini press render leaked
- Samsung seems to be working on multiple high-end Android tablets
- Leak reveals budget iPhone as iPhone 5C?