By Jaime Rivera | July 23, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the announcement of the Motorola Droid Ultra line-up for Verizon, and what this means for competing devices. Nokia follows the lead as they’ve also launched their “big new thing” with the Lumia 625, even though the specs are anything but big. HTC is next as we’ve got some more rumors on the carriers that will receive the codename Zara and T6 (One Max). LG takes the spotlight next with some new trademarks that include a smart watch and a tablet. We end today’s show talking about Google’s event tomorrow and how we plan to give you the best live coverage.
All this and more after the break.
- Verizon announces Motorola Droid Ultra, Maxx, and Mini, running new X8 chips
- Nokia Lumia 625 goes official
- Latest HTC Zara rumors talk carrier interest, place in HTC’s lineup
- LG trademarks hint at tablets, smartwatches
- Join us for our live coverage of Google’s “Breakfast with Sundar Pichai”
If you’re having trouble watching the video here, you can always catch it in our YouTube channel.