Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the AT&T pre-orders for the Nokia Lumia 1020, which we know many of you are expecting. HP is next as all the headlines of their probable Android-based smartphone are sadly not as accurate as the renders we found. The Sony Honami is next as we have more detailed specs of the device. We later talk about the LG G2 and the reasons for those buttons at the back. We end today’s show talking about the iPhone 5S manufacturing, and some probable delays in the process.
All this and more after the break.
- AT&T opens Nokia Lumia 1020 pre-orders; will you be grabbing one?
- HP Android phone render tries to anticipate upcoming phone
- Supposed HP Android leak reveals device name, oddball resolution
- Sony Honami rumors return to camera, lens details
- New LG G2 pics leak, reveal battery capacity, detail rear buttons
- New iPhone 5S pics, hardware spec rumors, and claim of shortages arrive
If you’re having trouble catching the link here, you can always watch it in our YouTube channel.