Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Sony’s press invites for their IFA event, and what we’re expecting to see at the event. Then we talk about the Nokia Lumia 1020 and we give you a tip on how to get a free camera grip through Microsoft. Nokia’s Pro Camera app is also part of the news as the company will share the love with the Lumia 920, 925 and 928. Windows Phone’s Halo Spartan Assault makes the headlines next as it should arrive soon, though with a catch sadly. The Moto X is next as it’s now leaked for Verizon in photos, along with more rumors of alternate materials like wood for its face plates, aside from seeing Eric Schmidt show one off in white. We end today’s show talking about the iPad mini 2 and how it might be delayed until 2014.
All this and more after the break.
– Sony gets an early start on IFA 2013, sends out event invites
– How to get a free Nokia Lumia 1020 camera grip
– Nokia Pro Camera coming to Lumia 920, 925, and 928
– Launch details arrive for Windows Phone Halo game
– Moto X pictured operating on Verizon
– Moto X rumors return to alternate materials: wood, metal, ceramic, and fabric backplates
– Google’s Eric Schmidt spotted with Moto X
– Apple iPad mini 2 might not launch until 2014