By Jaime Rivera | July 11, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Google’s plans to heavily market the Moto X, even if they never did it with the Nexus line-up. The news includes leaked photos of the Moto X, and the fact that it even made the Verizon roadmap leak that we caught. LG is next as their new and thin display is definitely making it to the G2 in the next coming weeks. The BlackBerry A10 was recently caught on camera, and we get to see how it stacks-up against current BlackBerry devices. Microsoft takes the spotlight next as rumors of their restructuring include the company building its own phone. We end today’s show talking about the launch of the Nokia Lumia 1020 and what this means for Windows Phone and the smartphone market.
All this and more after the break.
- Nokia Lumia 1020 Hands On (Video)
- Nokia Lumia 1020 vs. Nokia Lumia 920 (Video)
- Nokia announces Lumia 1020: the 41-megapixel PureView Windows Phone
- Google could spend half a billion marketing the Moto X
- Latest Moto X pic may reveal fully-assembled handset
- Verizon roadmap leak reveals dates for Moto X, HTC One?
- LG creates super-thin 1080p LCD panel, likely intended for G2
- BlackBerry A10 caught on camera?
- Microsoft restructuring announcement could hint at MS WP8 phone