By Jaime Rivera | July 10, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about T-Mobile’s launch plans for the Sony Xperia Z and the Nokia Lumia 925, aside form their new trade-in program. LG is next as we’ve got leaked photos and a leaked video of the LG G2, only that for sprint, aside from rumors the Google LG Nexus 5. Motorola is back again, as we’ve got some press renders that show that the Motorola Droid Ultra is a line-up of three phones and not just one phone. Verizon and HTC take the spotlight next as the specific variant of the HTC One for big red has just landed on the FCC. There are also rumors of an HTC M8 flagship, which should be the next successor to the to the HTC One. We end today’s show talking about Nokia’s “Zoom Reinvented” event and our live coverage.
All this and more after the break.
- Join us for our live coverage of Nokia’s “Zoom Reinvented” event
- T-Mobile shares details on start of Lumia 925 & Xperia Z sales, reveals new device upgrade offer
- Sprint LG G2 shows up in leaked images
- Could October bring us an LG Nexus 5 with Android 5.0?
- Motorola Droid Ultra family news: new render, camera sample, leaked ad, launch rumor
- Verizon HTC One swings by the FCC, but when will sales begin?
- HTC M8 rumored as next year’s flagship, following a One refresh
If you’re having trouble watching the video here, you can always catch it on our YouTube channel.