By Jaime Rivera | July 9, 2013 9:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Sprint’s official dates and price tag for the HTC 8XT, which promises to bring a good Windows Phone offering to the carrier. The Galaxy Note III is next as rumors have Samsung working on as many as 8 variants of the phone to satisfy carriers. Google is next as the company has fixed the security exploit found on Android, but still, the patch was only sent to partners and not end-users. New images of the iPhone 5S and budget iPhone surface and show us all the color options that will be available. We end today’s show talking about rumors of a Mogul mode on iOS 7 beta 3 for the iPhone 5S and this brings slow-motion video recording capabilities.
All this and more after the break.
- Sprint lays-out arrival plans for HTC 8XT
- As many as eight potential Galaxy Note III model numbers uncovered
- Google fixes last week’s Android security hole, but when will you get your update?
- New images leak of colorful budget iPhone, iPhone 5S
- Could Apple give the iPhone 5S a slow-motion camera mode?
If you can’t catch the video here, you can always watch it on our YouTube channel.