Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily in the comfort of your 4th of July celebration as we talk about Jay-Z’s new album reaching select Samsung Galaxy smartphones. We later talk about more Samsung as we go through the future of their Tizen platform. The Galaxy Note III is next as we discover more information about the probable internal specifications. Nokia takes the spotlight later with the Lumia 925 camera technology being explained. We end today’s show talking about the Nokia Lumia 909, or 1020, which is apparently the final name of the EOS project.
All this and more after the break.
– Jay-Z Magna Carta download available for select Samsung Galaxy phones
– Is Tizen already doomed? New doubts arrive in wake of delays
– Samsung Galaxy Note III to also pack 3GB of RAM, claims report
– Nokia Lumia 925 lens construction exploded
– Nokia Lumia 1020 for AT&T tentatively leaked in alleged press render. Or is it the Lumia 909?
If you’re having trouble catching the video on here, you can always watch it on your YouTube Channel.