Galaxy S 4 sales, new HTC and Nokia phones coming, Moto X disappoints & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Samsung Galaxy S 4 and its sales during the last period. The LG G2 is next as we find more hints to a unique back casing for the phone coming soon. O2 Germany has also leaked a list of phones that are reaching the carrier, and these are all significant. The HTC One mini was leaked in photos and there are some differences to the current HTC One that you should know about. We end today’s show talking about the Moto X, and how Moto’s strategy with the customizing might never take off.
All this and more after the break
– 20 million Samsung Galaxy S 4 units sold through global channels
– Further LG G2 rumors tackle camera, hardware details
– Carrier leak outs upcoming Nokia, HTC smartphones
– New images show off HTC One Mini hardware in black
– Moto X custom options explained: colors, engraving
– First image of Moto X colored backplates arrives
If you’re having trouble watching the video, you can always catch it in our YouTube Channel.