By Jaime Rivera | July 1, 2013 7:37 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the new reports that have the iPhone 5S sporting LTE-Advanced as one of its features. Verizon and HTC are next as we have a possible launch date for the HTC One on big red. Then we go through the Galaxy Note III’s possible launch date, which also matches the dates that IFA is happening in Berlin. The future Google Nexus 7 takes the spotlight next as an executive at ASUS has spilled all the specs we should expect. We end today’s show talking about the Sony Honami, and how 4K-resolution video might reach this phone and our pockets very soon.
All this and more after the break.
- Will Apple help lead the way for LTE-Advanced with the iPhone 5S?
- Verizon HTC One render leaks, hints at release date?
- Samsung Galaxy Note III launch date rumored for September 4
- Nexus 7 refresh specs allegedly revealed by ASUS rep in live chat
- Sony Honami press render allegedly leaked
- Sony Honami system dump shares its secrets, confirms hardware features