Google Edition HTC One and GS4 on sale, Motorola branding, phones & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Samsung Galaxy S 4 with LTE-Advanced which was recently announced for the Korean market. We later talk about LG and the recently leaked photos of the Optimus G2. HTC follows with a new 8XT smartphone that borrows some Boom Sound love for Windows Phone, aside from the launch rumors of the HTC One mini. Motorola is next as we have a new logo, new leaks of a phone, and a new series of smartphones that will be called the Droid ULTRA. We end today’s show talking Google’s launch of their Google Edition HTC One and Samsung Galaxy S 4.
All this and more after the break.
– Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A with Snapdragon 800 announced for South Korea
– LG G2 leak shows back-mounted volume controls
– Sprint announces its first two WP8 phones: HTC 8XT and Samsung ATIV S Neo
– HTC One Mini launch window rumored
– Motorola gives its branding a little tweak, emphasizes Google ownership
– Motorola phone leaked. Is this the Moto X?
– Motorola Droid “Ultra” series rumored for Verizon
– Google Play edition Galaxy S 4 and HTC One arrive for sale
– Google Play edition Androids: the kernel issue