Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Instagram Video, and what this means to the few that actually use Twitter’s Vine service. NVIDIA is next as the company is shaving-off some money from the price-tag of their NVIDIA Shield. Liquid Cooling is next as both Apple and Samsung are reportedly in advanced projects that will allow future iPhones and Samsung Galaxies to offer this technology. Microsoft and Nokia make the headlines next since rumors had them working on a Nokia buy-out weeks ago. We end today’s show talking about the Samsung Premiere event and all the Galaxy and ATIV products that were announced.
All this and more after the break.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom hands-on (Video)
- Galaxy S 4 Active hands-on (Video)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini hands-on (Video)
- Instagram does its best Vine impersonation, adds video support
- NVIDIA Shield gets a pre-release price cut
- Liquid Cooling coming to future iPhones and Samsung Galaxy phones?
- Microsoft reportedly tried to buy Nokia, but negotiations fell