By Jaime Rivera | June 19, 2013 7:00 PM
We apologize for some technical difficulties we had in uploading today’s show. Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the HTC Butterfly s and what this means to a probable revamp of the HTC Droid DNA. We then talk about Nokia and all their tactics to make their July 11th event relevant. Case designers have also leaked the designs of the iPhone 5S and also the affordable iPhone that’s also been rumored. iOS 7 for iPad was also revealed on video for those that were curious. We end today’s show talking about the hidden menu in iOS 7 that was recently uncovered, and how this menu allows you to do more with iOS 7 than what was intended.
All this and more after the break.
- HTC Butterfly s revealed with better design and specs
- Nokia is all but confirming the EOS for its July 11 event
- Schematics attempt to reveal iPhone 5S, low-cost iPhone dimensions
- iOS 7 for iPad caught on video
- Hidden iOS 7 settings show more enhancements considered
If you’re having trouble watching the link, you can also catch the video on YouTube.