Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the announcement of an AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 for the next coming days. Then we go through the other official announcement of the Sony Xperia Z for T-Mobile in the US. The HTC One is next as analysts already see the phone as the third best selling smartphone in the United States. We later talk about a new company called Kazam, which was launched by some ex-employees from HTC. We end today’s show talking about Huawei and their confirmation that they plan to acquire Nokia.
All this and more after the break.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Review
- Sony Xperia Z Review
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 reaches AT&T on June 21st
- T-Mobile confirms Sony Xperia Z rumors
- The HTC One apparently owns third place in US smartphone sales
- HTC expatriates reveal plans for new smartphone company: Kazam
- Huawei announces crazy-thin Ascend P6, coming to Europe next month
- Huawei talks possibility of acquiring Nokia
If you’re having trouble catching the video here, you can always watch it on YouTube.