HTC One third in sales, AT&T Galaxy Note 8.0, Huawei + Nokia rumors & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the announcement of an AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 for the next coming days. Then we go through the other official announcement of the Sony Xperia Z for T-Mobile in the US. The HTC One is next as analysts already see the phone as the third best selling smartphone in the United States. We later talk about a new company called Kazam, which was launched by some ex-employees from HTC. We end today’s show talking about Huawei and their confirmation that they plan to acquire Nokia.
All this and more after the break.
– Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Review
– Sony Xperia Z Review
– Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 reaches AT&T on June 21st
– T-Mobile confirms Sony Xperia Z rumors
– The HTC One apparently owns third place in US smartphone sales
– HTC expatriates reveal plans for new smartphone company: Kazam
– Huawei announces crazy-thin Ascend P6, coming to Europe next month
– Huawei talks possibility of acquiring Nokia
If you’re having trouble catching the video here, you can always watch it on YouTube.