By Jaime Rivera | June 17, 2013 7:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Nokia EOS rumors as the codename RM-877 has just left the FCC and everything points to a July 11th launch. Next it’s all about the Moto X, and even though the news are ok, they’re not really what we’d call good. We then talk about some leaked photos of a possible gamepad for iOS 7 devices made by Logitech. The Galaxy S 4 is next as Verizon seems to be getting some exclusive variants of the device, even if that’s only about a battery cover swap, and then we talk some more GS4 as the Samsung CEO just confirmed an LTE-Advanced variant. We end today’s show by talking about new Samsung and Jay-Z giveaway of one million copies of the Magana Carta Holy Grail album to Galaxy customers.
All this and more after the break.
- Nokia RM-877 clears FCC; is this our long-awaited EOS?
- Leaked Moto X specs don’t sound much like a flagship
- Is this a new Apple-approved iPhone 5 gamepad for iOS 7?
- Verizon looks to be getting some limited edition Galaxy S 4 designs
- Galaxy S 4 variant to soon be the world’s first LTE-Advanced phone says JK Shin
- One million Galaxy owners will get Jay-Z’s new album for free via app