Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the iOS 7 logo found on banners we can already see from WWDC 2013. We then go through details on the HTC T6, which will be the HTC One Max phablet that the company will bring to market later this year. Google Edition phones are next as it seems that the company already has a limit for them, and then we also talk about the Moto X. We later talk about the low sales results that Samsung is somehow facing with the Galaxy S 4. We end today’s show by talking about the leaked render we found of the Samsung Galaxy S 4 Zoom.
All this and more after the break.
- WWDC 2013 “7″ banner leaves little to the imagination
- HTC T6 gets a new name, line art rendering
- Source shares details of Google Editions, Moto X launch
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 slow demand leads to share decline, claim analysts
- Galaxy S 4 Zoom: is this our first look?
If you’re having trouble watching the video, you can also catch it on YouTube.