By Jaime Rivera | June 6, 2013 7:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about some additional leaked photos of the Nokia EOS smartphone. Then we go through Sony’s press invites for a mobile event to happen in Germany and what we can expect. Google is next as they’ve just made the bold move of offering the stock Android keyboard to everyone. Apple’s strategy for smartphone repairs is next as the company keeps working on bringing more services to their Apple Stores. We end today’s show talking about the iPad 5 and the possibility of a launch for WWDC 2013.
All this and more after the break.
- More Nokia EOS leaks as alleged phone gets pictured from all angles
- One more Nokia EOS leak: now powered-on
- Sony schedules mobile-focused event; will we see anything new?
- Google makes stock Android keyboard from Nexus devices available in Play Store
- Check out Apple’s big display calibration machine for in-store repairs
- iPhone trade-in program rumored for Apple retail stores
- Case maker betting on new iPad 5 next week