By Jaime Rivera | June 5, 2013 7:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the announcement of the BlackBerry Q10 for AT&T, along with the rumors of a flagship BlackBerry A10 for the fall. Microsoft has also announced Outlook RT for Windows RT, but there’s a lot that’s lame about the timing. Nokia is next as they’ve just leaked photos of their EOS smartphone emerge, some good, some fake. HTC takes the spotlight again today as we’ve got some leaked photos of an HTC One Mini, which looks like an interesting alternative to the One. We end today’s show talking about Samsung’s announcement of the Galaxy S 4 Active, and all the details behind it.
All this and more after the break.
- AT&T BlackBerry Q10 pre-orders live
- BlackBerry A10 rumored as fall flagship
- Microsoft announces Outlook RT
- Nokia EOS 41-megapixel PureView hardware photos leak?
- Is this the fully-assembled Nokia EOS PureView camera?
- HTC One Mini (M4) allegedly leaked in these pictures
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 Active official, GS4 meets ruggedized build
You can also watch it on YouTube if you’re having trouble playing the video.