iPhone 5S display leaks, Galaxy Note III camera, Nexus 5 OEM & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Mozilla Firefox OS and its probable arrival into the tablet market next week. Then it’s all about the iPhone 5S as it seems that the display on this device will have more pixels than the current one. The Samsung Galaxy Note III follows as it could adopt some optical image stabilization as part of the camera technology included. LG is next as the company has released the white variant of the Nexus 4 ahead of the rumored launch. We end today’s show talking about the rumors that Google’s future Nexus smartphone may not be made by LG.
All this and more after the break.
– Mozilla Firefox OS tablet teased for next week
– iPhone 5S screen details rumored
– Samsung Galaxy Note III camera rumors talk about optical image stabilization
– LG announces white Google Nexus 4
– Next Nexus not made by LG, hints company executive
If you’re having trouble watching the video, you can always catch it on YouTube.