By Jaime Rivera | May 23, 2013 7:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about LG’s demo of a smartphone with no bezel, and the possibilities of it ever happening. We later talk about Samsung, the sales results of the Galaxy S 4 and their future Developer Edition. We later go through how the Facebook phone is now being pulled away from the UK because of the obvious bad results on sales, even though they don’t tell you that. We then cover HTC, their results with the sales of the HTC One, and their new HTC Desire 600. We end today’s show talking about the iPhone 5S and iPad 5, manufacturing dates and even some changes being mentioned for these products.
All this and more after the break.
- LG demos smartphone screen with barely-there bezel
- Samsung gets ready to sell Galaxy S 4 Developer Edition
- 10 million Samsung Galaxy S 4 units sold through global channels, more colors coming
- Facebook pulls plug on HTC First UK launch
- 5 million HTC One devices sold, company still facing component shortages
- HTC announces Desire 600 with BlinkFeed and BoomSound
- Apple rumor roundup: iPhone 5S, iPad 5, budget iPhone
If you’re having trouble watching the video, you can also watch it on YouTube.