By Jaime Rivera | May 21, 2013 7:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Sony’s launch of the Xperia Tablet Z, price points and the reason why it’s worth your money. We then move into Apple territory as reports call the next-generation iPad ready for trial production. Later it’s HTC in the news as we talk about a Google HTC One in the works and when we assume it might be launched. Then we talk about Nokia and their LiveSight technology reaching their Here Maps application for almost every other device that supports it. We end today’s show talking about Samsung’s possible project to bring Galaxy fingerprint scanning to future devices, even though it’s hard to predict details just yet. The whole concept of galaxy fingerprint scanning isn’t new, as we’ve seen in the past, but it would be awesome to see it come in the near future.
All this and more after the break.
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z Now Available
- Next Apple iPad Trial Production To Reportedly Begin Soon
- Rumors return to stock Android HTC One
- Nokia Here Maps update adds LiveSight
- Samsung could be adopting fingerprint scanning tech for future Galaxy models
If you’re having trouble watching this video, you can always catch it on YouTube.