By Jaime Rivera | May 17, 2013 7:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the new BlackBerry Messenger to come in July and why tablets shouldn’t be waiting for it. We later go through the leaks of the Nokia EOS, which is claimed that has already been spotted in the public. Then we go through the Samsung Galaxy S4 and how it’s dwarfed the results of the Galaxy S III in these last couple of weeks. We later talk about the HTC One and how the company plans to increase production to meet demand. We end today’s show talking about Apple and the possible delay of the iRadio music streaming service.
All this and more after the break.
- Cross-Platform BlackBerry Messenger: Not for Tablets
- Nokia EOS Rumors Continue, Phone Allegedly Sighted
- Galaxy S 4 Sales Already Trouncing GS3′s
- Samsung TecTiles 2 Now Available for Galaxy S 4
- HTC One Production Capacity Doubles
- Sprint HTC One Update Improves Button Sensitivity, BlinkFeed
- No Apple Streaming iRadio for WWDC 2013?
If you’re having trouble watching the video here, you can always catch on YouTube.