By Jaime Rivera | May 9, 2013 7:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Nokia’s marketing campaign for their un-announced Nokia Lumia 928. Then we talk about the Samsung Galaxy S 4 Active, which is now tipped for AT&T. Asus is next as we talk about their event planned for Computex where they’ll probably launch their new Transformer tablet. Then we go through some Apple news as we hear more reports of the next iPhone being called the iPhone 6. We end today’s show talking about Amazon and the probability that they might bring two phones to the market, one with a 3D display.
All this and more after the break.
- Nokia Lumia 928 vs Samsung Galaxy S III Audio Recording Comparison
- Nokia Lumia 928 vs Apple iPhone 5 vs Samsung Galaxy S III Video Quality Comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 Active Tipped for AT&T
- ASUS Teases Computex 2013 Appearance; Time for a New Transformer?
- iPhone Name Rumors: More Support for “iPhone 6″
- Amazon Daring to Bring Back Smartphone 3D Screens? Maybe Not
If you’re having trouble watching the video, you can always grab it on YouTube.