By Jaime Rivera | May 8, 2013 7:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Google’s new offer to iOS developers to use Chrome as their navigation tool. LG is next as we talk about their probable tablet plans for the fall, along with their scheduled event for May 30th. Then let’s talk about the HTC First which now gets a big price cut on AT&T, for reasons we can only assume. Samsung is next as we talk about the new galaxy devices that they’ll release in the next coming months, and no, by new galaxy we don’t mean the Galaxy S 4. We end today’s show talking about Nokia, their EOS project, and how this can all become a reality on Nokia’s May 14th event.
All this and more after the break.
- Google Offers iOS Devs Enhanced Chrome Support
- LG Getting Back in the Tablet Game?
- LG Schedules Event for End of May: What to Expect
- HTC First Gets a Big Price Cut
- Samsung Galaxy Release Dates Rumored
- Report Claims 41MP Nokia EOS To Be Announced On May 14
If you’re having trouble watching this video, you can always catch it on YouTube.