Google Smartwatch, HTC Q1 Plunge, Nokia Camera Tech & More – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Apple’s release of iOS 6.1.4 and why nobody is excited about it. Then we go through HTC’s Q1 results, which prove to be extremely bad for the company. Microsoft is next as we’ve got credible reports that a second-generation Surface tablet will be smaller and launched in June. Nokia is next as a new patent points to smartphone cameras with adjustable aperture. We end today’s show talking about a Google Smartwatch patent that brings a touch-sensitive wristband. It’s still hard to tell if any of these patents will ever happen, but we can’t deny a Google Smartwatch would be a great idea.
All this and more after the break.
– Apple Releases the Slightest of iOS Updates With iOS 6.1.4
– HTC Q1 Profits Fall 98% Despite The HTC One Launch
– Microsoft Preparing Their Second-Generation Surface For June Announcement
– Nokia Patent For Adjustable Aperture Could Come To Their Next PureView Lumia
– Google Patents Smartwatch With Touch-Sensitive Wristband
If you’re having problems watching the video, you can also catch it on YouTube.