Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about AT&T’s current trade-in program to make your 2013-smartphone purchase more compelling. We later go through BlackBerry’s CEO statement regarding tablets, and why this is both ironic and revealing at the same time. Later it’s Nokia’s turn as we discuss their probable plans to bring Lytro-Camera technology to future smartphones. Microsoft is next as we go through their new Windows Phone Facebook app in beta. We end today’s show talking about iOS 7 and all the rumors regarding Jony Ive’s influence over it.
All this and more after the break.
– Thinking About a New AT&T Smartphone? Carrier Announces $100 Trade-In Offer
– BlackBerry’s Thorsten Heins Calls Tablets “Not a Good Business Model”
– Nokia Investing in Refocusable Light-Field Cameras; Could Come to Lumia Lineup
– Microsoft Wants Your Help Making a Better Facebook for Windows Phone
– What’s Changing in iOS 7? Comparisons Made to Metro UI