By Jaime Rivera | April 26, 2013 7:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the ASUS Fonepad and our coverage of the device. Then we go through Windows Phone and some revealing stats from a recent poll in the United States. Google is next as we cover the news regarding the Play Store’s new app update policies. We later talk about Qualcomm’s plans to begin deploying the Snapdragon 800 processor and what this means for the mobile industry. We end today’s show talking about Samsung’s plans to bring us the Galaxy S 4 Active, a ruggedized version of their new flagship.
All this and more after the break.
- ASUS Fonepad Unboxing (Video)
- Plenty of Consumers Apparently Considering Windows Phone — Just not Buying
- Google Puts the Slap Down on Self-Updating Apps
- Get Ready for the Snapdragon 800; Mass Production Forecasted for Next Month
- Waterproof GS4 Might Arrive as Galaxy S 4 Active