By Jaime Rivera | April 25, 2013 7:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Galaxy S 4 reaching Verizon pre-orders even with the rumors of some shortages due to demand. Then we move to LG as executives claim we’ll see flexible displays this year. Then we move to AT&T and LG as leaked photos show the Optimus G Pro reaching the carrier soon. We later talk about Sprint, HTC and their probable HTC Tiara Windows Phone 8 variant. We end today’s show talking about Nokia’s May event, and what to expect.
All this and more after the break.
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 Coverage
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 Available Now For Pre-Order On Verizon
- Samsung Discusses Galaxy S 4 Shortages, Teases Ruggedized GS4
- LG Exec Reveals Plans for Flexible-Screened Smartphone This Year
- AT&T LG Optimus G Pro Render Leaks in Advance of Next Week’s Launch Event
- Evidence of Unknown HTC Sprint WP8 Model Could Point to Rumored Tiara
- Nokia Schedules Lumia Event for Next Month; What Will We Get to See?