Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Verizon event at CTIA and what we should expect. We then talk about the Nokia quarter results, and some weird numbers for the US. Pantech is next, as their Vega Iron is now a reality, but to the underwhelming of many. Later we go through Twitter #music and tell you if it’s worth your time. We end today’s show talking about the plastic iPhone in leaks, and the probabilities that it’s true.
All this and more after the break.
– What Could Be Verizon’s Big CTIA Announcement?
– Nokia Lumia Sales Are Up, Except In North America Where They Dropped 33%
– Pantech Announces Vega Iron – Learn What the Rumors Got Wrong
– Twitter #music Now Official, Launches On iOS But Android Coming Soon
– Could This Be Apple’s Budget-Priced Plastic iPhone?