By Jaime Rivera | April 17, 2013 7:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about Samsung’s official launch in all US carriers and their pre-order and launch dates. Then we talk about some leaked photos of probably design changes in Samsung’s design for next year. Then we move to the Motorola X Phone and the probability of getting 20+ color options when ordering the device. Nokia is next as we find some leaked photos of the possible Aluminum Catwalk design and the EOS camera. We end today’s show by talking about the HTC 606w photos that were leaked and what to expect from this device.
All this and more after the break.
- Samsung, Carriers Announce US Galaxy S 4 Retail Launch Details
- Do These Pics Reveal Samsung’s New Phone Designs?
- Motorola X Phone Custom Hardware Rumors: So Many Colors
- Nokia’s Aluminum Catwalk Finally Pictured?
- HTC 606w Spotted With Stereo Speakers; Boom Sound Lives On