By Jaime Rivera | April 15, 2013 7:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the Pantech Vega Iron leaks and the fact that companies still don’t understand what a phone without a bezel means. Then we move to the Galaxy S 4 as rumors have the launch dates for the US already set for the end of this month. The iPhone 5S is next as we’ve got leaked images of an A7 quad-core chip powering the next generation device. Then we talk about the Nokia Lumia 928 and how it was compared to the Nokia Lumia 920. We end today’s show by talking about the Nokia EOS project and the possibility that this will be the first quad-core Windows Phone to reach the market.
All this and more after the break.
- Possible Pantech Vega Iron Pictures, Renders Arrive
- Tentative Release Dates Leaked For American Samsung Galaxy S 4
- iPhone 5S Motherboard Leak Has Us Suspicious; Could It Be Real?
- Leak Shows How Lumia 928 Measures Up to 920, Confirms Screen Type
- Nokia EOS Might Be Company’s First Quad-Core Phone