By Jaime Rivera | April 10, 2013 7:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about T-Mobile’s bold iPhone trade-in plans to give you an iPhone 5. Then we talk about Samsung’s new ad campaign for the Galaxy S 4, with a different twist to last year. Then we go through a new Google Giveaway of nexus devices, with a very ironic strategy to allow you to participate. Later we talk about the iPad 5 display leaks, and what this means to the next flagship tablet from Apple. We end today’s show talking about Office for iOS and Android, and the bad news behind the probable new release date.
All this and more after the break.
- Should You Take Advantage of T-Mobile’s iPhone Trade-In Program?
- Samsung Underlines All the Technology Inside the Galaxy S 4
- Google Giveaway: Free Nexus Gear, Play Store Gift Cards
- Purported Next iPad Front Panel With Narrower Bezels Pops Up
- Office for iOS, Android Might Be Seriously Delayed