By Jaime Rivera | April 9, 2013 7:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 along with our full review. Then we talk about Windows Phone 8 and its possible adoption of 1080p displays in the future. Nokia is next as there are rumors of another flagship device coming to AT&T. Google takes the news afterwards, first as we talk about the new Google Play Store debuting and we even tell you how to get it now. We then talk about Google’s surprising yank of at least 60,000 apps from the store due to bad quality. We end today’s show talking about Europe’s recent accusations against Google due to their supposed “Anti-Competitive Android App Practices” and our thoughts about it.
All this and more after the break.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Review
- Samsung Announces Galaxy Note 8.0 For the US, Lands On April 11
- Windows Phone 8 GDR3 May Include 1080p Support
- New Nokia Lumia With HD Screen May Be Coming to AT&T
- New Google Play Design Launches Today
- How to Get the New Google Play Store Right Now
- Record Number of Apps Culled From Play Store
- Google Accused of Anti-Competitive Android App Practices