By Jaime Rivera | April 5, 2013 7:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the recent patents that reveal a Street-View like service coming to maps on iOS. Then we talk about the Nokia Catwalk, and the good and bad things revealed on its specs. Then it’s pre-order day starting with T-Mobile USA bringing their iPhone 5, then Samsung Bringing their Galaxy Note 8.0 to the UK. Then we’ve got BlackBerry Q10 pre-orders in the UK followed by some R-Series rumors that underwhelm. We end today’s show talking about HTC, first because of their pre-orders on AT&T and Sprint, and second because their Developer Edition is now on pre-order as well, and it’s worth every penny.
All this and more after the break.
- Patent Reveals That iOS Maps Will Get Street View
- Nokia Catwalk Specs Leaked: Is This What You Were Expecting?
- T-Mobile iPhone 5 Ready For Pre-Order
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Now On Sale In Samsung’s London Store
- BlackBerry Q10 Pre-Orders Available In The UK, Ships End Of April
- BlackBerry R-Series Leaked, Seems Budget Friendly
- HTC One Pre-Orders On Sprint Now Available, Delivers April 19th
- HTC One 64GB Developer Edition Ships This Month, Pre Orders Start At 10AM EST