Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about how Google is ditching Webkit for their own Blink in the Chrome browser, and even Samsung is doing something similar by partnering with Mozilla. Then we talk Samsung again as their new US retail experience begins this month on Best Buy. We later talk some Nokia and the possibility of the Catwalk being launched on May 15th. Later we find some leaked images of a possible iPhone prototype with a curved display and curved back. We end today’s show talking about the Facebook Home Android Launcher, and also about the new HTC First which will be the first device to launch with Facebook Home.
All this and more after the break.
- Google Ditching WebKit Over “Blink” For Chrome Browser And OS
- Samsung And Mozilla Team-Up For Yet Another Browser Engine
- Samsung Will Use Best Buy To Create Their Own Retail Experience
- Nokia Catwalk Is Rumored To Launch On May 15th In London
- A Curved Screen for the iPhone 5S? These Images Think So
- Zuckerberg Announces Facebook Home for Android, Chou Unveils HTC First