By Jaime Rivera | March 26, 2013 7:00 PM
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the T-Mobile announcement of their LTE network and an iPhone 5 to go along with it. Then we move to Windows Phone 8 as new rumors have it supporting FM radio in the near future. Sprint is next as it finally confirms what Windows Phones it’ll start their line-up with. Then we talk about HTC and Qualcomm as they both team-up to promote the new HTC One, and we even talk about the Desire P and Desire Q we sadly can’t recommend. We end todays show talking about HTC’s plans for a Butterfly 2, and what this means to the HTC One.
All this and more after the break.
- T-Mobile Announces iPhone, LTE Service, and New No-Contract Plans
- Upcoming WP8 Features May Include FM Radio Support
- First Two Windows Phone 8 Models for Sprint Identified
- HTC and Qualcomm Team Up To Promote the One
- HTC Desire P, Desire Q Mid-Rangers Pop-Up Online
- HTC Exec Confirms Plans For Butterfly 2